Sharing by Andrew Aloni

Responsibility Coach Student
B6 Unit
Worcester Male Prison


Before THE RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL process I was lost. I did not know where to start from to rebuild my life. I was in a state of confusion, even though I was attending programmes I did not feel any different. It was all in rush for a quick fix – all externally.

Through this process I have come to discover who I am without being told who I am. This is the great thing about this course, it deals right with my inner being. Being told how to live means to live up to someone’s expectations, which is impossible. Self Discovery means to live by my values, willingly, and not doing it for the sake of pleasing the parole board but for the sake of love and personal growth which I am gaining through this process.

I am glad that I will be able to continue with the process right here in Worcester Men’s Prison because the process is one of the greatest inspirations that I have ever witnessed to assist me in the process of detaching from any old behavioural patterns and allowing complete change in my life.

I am enjoying to live my life based on my values instead of the environment I find myself in and the usual pointing of fingers (blaming) which is just another way of denial.

Thank you
Andrew