Andrew Aloni - new Responsibility Coach Student


MOTIVATIONAL LETTER

What motivates me is the fact that my journey of responsibility is one of great inspiration that I have ever had. I know that rewards come in various ways. The more I give... the more I learn, grow and gain.

It is not just about what I have become through the process; but what everyone can become. I feel so great about myself and have great compassion for others. It is this reason that I feel that if I am so greatly inspired about myself, then it is time for me to make a difference to others. I believe that I have the gift and ability to inspire others and make them feel great too!

I believe in being caring, sympathetic, supportive, compassionate and allowing of others to be themselves, and I greatly love giving guidance. I am a natural performer and from my own experience and observation I know and understand that people are searching for the answers externally, without knowing that answers are within.

With all due respect I thank you. I am (greatly) deeply grateful.

With LOVE
Responsible Individual Student
Andrew