Inspiring Journeys

A stunning day of sharing and caring in Prison. So good to be back with our team of inmates (coaches n students). They are sooooo geared for 2011 and have a clear vision on how to take SmilingOne - The Responsible Individual to an even bigger audience inside prison this year.

I am right now reading some of the letters given to me by our coach students in Brandvlei Maximum Prison. Collin Duda shares: "The first step in my life-changing journey was the hardest and one I had to do on my own. By the Power of Sharing I was injected with a Change of Attitude and a Wave of Knowledge filled me. Since then I never look back... I keep on looking deeper into myself... and I fell IN LOVE with myself..."

♥ W O W ♥

I am in AWE of their sharing and feel so proud to walk the journey with them!

We are LOVING ACTION for our beautiful South Africa


IN GRATITUDE
Karina