Prison Processes to start again

Prison Processes to begin again!
I am preparing for tomorrows prison process, looking through submitted writings of our course participants inside prison. I am so touched by the sharing. Lumkile writes:

"We learn from our challenges. Especially when they press our button. 'Button' helps me to notice where I am stuck. Then I start to realize I have a responsibility to explore challenge and what it means to my life."

I am excited about starting our prison processes again for 2011. The holiday has been wonderful (enjoying 'empty spaces') - however, being back in action is GREAT! I know that our team inside is excited too. The festive season and the long holiday December/January is always quite a stretch and also a challenging time inside prison. To be back in session is so fruitful for all of us!


IN GRATITUDE
Karina